What this Does
Operated from a workshops own PC or laptop, Delphi’s DS150E software only option gives technicians access to OE-level diagnostic capability. Simply put, it’s a VCI (vehicle communication interface) and software license. Just connect the VCI to the diagnostic socket in the vehicle and it will communicate via Bluetooth with the DS diagnostic software installed on your own PC. Combined, you will be able to perform in-depth diagnostics of the key vehicle systems on an extensive range of brands and models. The addition of key features such as intelligent system identification (ISI), intelligent system scan (ISS), intelligent system updates (ISU), an in flight recorder, integrated LED light and a battery voltage monitor helps to simplify the job at hand even further.
- Full system coverage.
- Service light reset.
- Read and erase fault codes.
- Read and graph live data parameters.
- Intelligent system scan (ISS)- full vehicle ECU scans.
- Component activation and adjustment.
- ECU coding.
- Print and save diagnostic reports.
- Full OBD flight recorder.
- VIN recognition.
- Battery voltage monitoring.
- Intelligent system updates (ISU).
- Intelligent system identification (ISI).
Benefits to the Technician
- Exceptional value for money as operated from own PC. Intuitive software with USB security dongle for added software protection.
- Supports extensive vehicle database with three major software updates per 12 month license period, plus intermediate intelligent system updates (ISU).
- Car and heavy duty software supported by same VCI so no duplication of hardware required.
- Total freedom of movement around the vehicle using latest Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Rugged, non-slip and replaceable case for protection in the workshop.
- Integrated LED flash light in OBD II connector for easier location of the vehicle diagnostic socket.
- Multi-colour indicator signals the communication status and is easily visible from afar.
- Car battery voltage monitoring with audible and LED flashing alarm to preserve battery life during configuration - important during ignition on/engine off diagnosis.
- Manufacturer OBD and EOBD protocols covered.
- Full service support including technical hotline and training.
- Lifetime warranty for VCI if software license is maintained continuously.
- Online technical assistance for remote support with hardware and software issues.
Recommended System Requirements
Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or better (or similar)
Operating System Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP* SP3
Internal Memory 1024-2048MB RAM (depending on operating system)
Hard Disk Space 1500MB
Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
Connections and Communications Internet connection, Bluetooth (SPP) or USB
Third-party Software Microsft .NET Framework 3.5, Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later
Vehicle Communication Interface Multiplexer function, 2xHS CAN (ISO 11898-2), SW CAN (SAE J2411), K/L (ISO 9141-2), VPW (J850), PWM (J850), RS485 (J1708), TTL and (SPI, analog in, 5 volt out)
Vehicle Connection Cable 1600mm length, detachable (with 26pin Hd D-sub) Connector ISO15031-3 (SAE J1962) with LED lamp
Communication Interface USB type B connector and Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR, range 30m
Other Micro-SD Card, flight recorder trigger, alarm and Multi Colour LED Status indicator
Power Supply Range: 6 - 36 V. Max power consumption: 500 mA Dimensions 180 x 85 x 30 mm
Operating Temperature From -20º to 70ºC
Conformity CE (2004/108/EC), RoHS (2002/95/EC)
The car kit includes a Delphi VCI, USB security dongle paired to VCI and carry case. Car software can be purchased with a one or three year license. Additional accessories are available, including a full range of vehicle manufacturer specific OBD cables and PC hardware options.